Often castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes is the source of beauty and strength of hair
Since ancient times, the beauty of women's hair captivated and admired men. She was glorified, praised in love poems, heroic ballads, secular novels, poets and prose writers. But many songs sung and poems written on the attractiveness of women's eyelashes and eyebrows. Representatives of the strong half of humanity are unlikely to think about the price of certain groups of female faces for such praises. Often castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes is a source of beauty.
Castor oil is widely used in cosmetology to give skin softness and strength to hair.
Castor oil has a story
Thick eyebrows and eyelashes are indispensable attributes of women's confidence. But behind this is painstaking work on appearance, the study of the market of cosmetic products and home care products. Among the numerous products of the pharmaceutical, perfumery, chemical industries, successfully promoted to the beauty industry, it is difficult to distinguish the magic elixir, called castor oil.
On the beneficial effects of castor oil on skin cells, Herodot wrote in his historical medical works in the V century BC. er The ancient Egyptians used this oil not only to treat wounds and suppurations, but also to preserve skin moisture and give strength to hair. Since ancient times, women in the Middle East have been aware of such a wonderful property of castorca, as the ability to not drying. Using this feature, they turned the oil into the basis of cosmetics.
Castor oil (castor oil) has always been widely used by medicine. Used successfully in dermatology, in inflammatory processes in the intestines, it was also applied to the treatment of furunculosis, acne, mycosis of various etiologies.
Tip!Having added a few drops of castorca to your favorite hand cream, you will be pleasantly surprised by the condition of the skin after the first application.
Vitamin A contained in castor oil is able to prevent the loss of cilia and hair from the eyebrows and increase blood microcirculation, which, in turn, ensures the saturation of the follicles with the healing substances of castor oil
Medicinal components and properties
Pharmacology (the science of drugs) considers castor oil not only as a panacea for the growth of eyebrows and eyelashes, but also as a means of caring for the body as a whole. After all castor oil is a storehouse of natural nutrients:
- Vitamin E, accumulating in the cells of the skin and hair, regenerates and restores the structure of the surrounding space;
- Vitamin A is able to prevent the loss of cilia and hair from the eyebrows and increase blood microcirculation, which, in turn, ensures the saturation of the follicles with healing substances of castor oil;
- ricinoleic acid introduces a disinfecting and antimicrobial action to the castor plant, thereby ensuring the viability of the treated hairs;
- palmitic acid is an indispensable conductor of beneficial components into the intracellular space;
- oleic acid protects the processes of recovery, hydration and strengthening, helping the process of collagen production and improving the lipid-fat metabolism of the skin;
Ricinoleic acid introduces a disinfecting and antimicrobial effect to the castor plant, thereby ensuring the viability of the hairs being treated
- Stearic acid is characterized by its many-sided use: it softens, moisturizes, regulates water-fat metabolism and serves as a barrier to the death of epidermal cells;
- linoleic acid performs a protective function and is on guard to prevent moisture loss by the skin and hair.
Tip!Frequent and prolonged use of castor oil can provoke a negative effect. This is due to the high content of ricin in it - a toxic component that can cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, masks against hair loss should be limited to a certain length of time and frequency of use.
As a benefit, castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows has found extensive use. The tangible effect can be achieved using recipes for masks, the content of which is not limited only to castor oil.
- In a bottle from under the carcass, previously washed and dried, pour in a mixture of two oils - olive and castor - in a 1: 1 ratio. The resulting composition is regularly applied with a brush on the eyebrows and eyelashes in the direction of hair growth. Exposure time - 2 hours. Positive feedback will be reflected in the mirror in about a month.
- A similar procedure can be carried out using burdock oil mixed with castor oil.
In the carcass, you can add a few drops of castor oil, then your cosmetics will also be treating
- The mask of egg white, glycerin and castor oil can be equally used for eyebrows, eyelashes, and for the hair part of the head. Apply the product to the eyebrows and cilia with a brush for mascara or a cotton swab from the base of the hair to its end. The exposure time of the mask can vary from 2 to 4 hours. Efficiency will manifest itself in a month and a half.
- The use of balsam from calendula decoction with the addition of castor oil and the contents of AEvita capsules will awaken dormant follicles of eyebrows and eyelashes.
Tip! All of the above means is required to apply to the eyelashes and eyebrows, cleared of makeup, preventing eye contact.
Features strengthen hair brows and eyelashes
The following recommendations are an important link in the recovery chain for the care of eyelashes and eyebrows:
- Strictly observe the time of exposure to firming masks and balms. In case of deviations from the time frame, irritation of the mucous membrane of the eye and swelling of the eyelids can be encountered.
- After each of the above sessions, you need to wash with warm water with mild alkaline soap. Let it be "Baby".
- Heating the oil to 38 degrees will contribute to the comfort of the procedure and enhance the healing effect.
Conducting restorative procedures to improve the appearance of the eyelashes and eyebrows implies regularity. It is necessary to perform them daily
- Brush for mascara before applying the mask, you must first wash off the paint and dry.
- Conducting restorative procedures to improve the appearance of the eyelashes and eyebrows implies regularity. It is necessary to perform them daily.
Tip! When buying castor oil, be sure to check its composition. If the instruction states that alcohol is an additive to the oil, then such a product is not suitable for the treatment of cilia.
The advantages of castor oil over other drugs
Excessive enthusiasm for cosmetic procedures - eyebrow plucking, dyeing with chemical reagents, eyelash extensions and curling - steadily leads to a deterioration in the overall health of the hair follicles. But eyelashes and eyebrows will feel a surge of strength after a solid effect of castor oil.
Why is castorca gaining popularity among other herbal and pharmaceutical products? What is the focus on this, at first glance, an inconspicuous and seemingly ordinary pharmacy? The answers are simple to commonplace.
- Viscous, viscous oil, which has a characteristic odor, skillfully and skillfully bypasses in the relay of strengthening hair specially designed shampoos, gels, creams.
Castor oil is the best helper for brow and eyelashes
- The cost of castor oil is so low that its purchase is available to any strata of the population. Its unattractively low price causes manufacturers to avoid fakes.
- Castor oil is the best helper for brow and eyelashes.
The diversity of the impact, the universality of the components, the centuries-old practice made up for castorca an indisputable summary.
Tip! It is not recommended to use castor oil with the parallel use of cosmetic substances that increase hair growth on eyelashes and eyebrows, for example, Kareprost, due to accidental side effects.
Precautions for use
It is advisable to heat the castor oil on the water bath before application, since it must have a body temperature or be slightly higher for the application to be effective.
In the light of all this, it is surprising that the use of castor oil requires responsibility. But these are recommendations rather than warnings:
- If you are using castorca for the first time, you should conduct a sensitivity test. To do this, on the inner side of the elbow bend drop castor oil and wait about 2 hours. If the skin in this place is not reddened, does not itch, and the temperature of the test area remains the same to the touch, then further application of the product to eyebrows and eyelashes has no contraindications for you.
- It is advisable to heat the castor oil in a water bath before application, since it must have a body temperature or be slightly higher for the application to be effective.
- Apply castor on the eyelashes should not be "at the root." This will cause eye contact with oil. Castorcuts should be applied from the middle of the eyelashes to their tips: a long stay of oil will inevitably entail its dripping to the base of the hair. It is quite enough for the eyelashes to get a charge.
- The only negative property of this product is the loss of nutrients during long-term storage.
Contraindications to use are:
- lactation period;
- prone to skin rashes;
- individual intolerance;
- age up to 1 year.
Tip! Uncorking a bottle with castor oil to improve the eyebrows and eyelashes, conduct additional preventive measures using this drug on the scalp. So you "kill two birds with one stone": heal your hair and do not let the precious drops spoil.
Owners of thick, black eyelashes and eyebrows there is no need to go to the pharmacy for castor oil. The hormone estrogen, which determines the hair coat, provokes hair growth on the desired and unwanted parts of the body. And vice versa: those women who can boast a long lack of vegetation on the legs, as a rule, are deprived of the thickness of eyebrows and eyelashes.
Castor oil, or castor oil, is so named because of the similarity of its seeds with mites.
Ricin is a powerful toxin found in castor oil. The loss of toxic activity contributes to the heating of the oil in the manufacturing process. But severe malfunction of the nervous system can cause the collection of castor beans, since the texture of the plant is extremely poisonous.
The castor is the top of the Guinness Book of Records for toxicity for 2007. The poison of the grains is toxic and lethal to humans. A fatal outcome will come from consuming 4-8 castor beans. Rabbits are the most vulnerable: for them the lethal dose is 4 grains. The horse will die from 6 pieces. Ducks also have an amazing immunity to the poison of beans to 80 pieces!
If you are using castorca for the first time, you should conduct a sensitivity test.
The seeds of the plant that have undergone cold-pressed processing are absolutely harmless and are successfully used for medical and cosmetic purposes.
Tip! Castor oil has the ability to cause preterm labor and unauthorized lactation. This property imposes a ban on the use of its inside pregnant and lactating women.
Castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes: reviews
Elizabeth, 44 years: Plucked eyebrows once upon a time. Then she felt sorry, of course, but it was too late - they stopped growing. A friend once advised: they say, do some castor oil applications. Say, it will not be worse. Perhaps help. I, frankly, without much enthusiasm took up these procedures. I smear week, the second. And by the end of the 4th week I found small hairs in my long-thinned eyebrows. How much joy it was! Since then, about a year has passed, and my eyebrows are what they were not even at the age of 17!
Convenient to apply castor oil with mascara brush
Elvira, 19 years old: I always complexed about short eyelashes and always hoped to find some practical recipe on the Internet to grow eyelashes. Expensive cosmetics brought nothing but disappointment. Having decided to use castorca, and, applying it for only a couple of months, I was shocked by the result. Now in my arsenal of cosmetics, castor oil comes first.
Victoria, 38 years old: I use castor oil not so long ago - 2 weeks, but my eyebrows are simply chic! The hair on them has thickened, lengthened, and now also the fluff makes its way. I am delighted!
Evgenia, 41 years old: Often twisted eyelashes. Almost every day. The result: broken and thin hairs on the eyelids. Beautician advised mask of castor oil with the addition of aloe juice. I do them for the night. The result is pleasantly pleasing: the eyelashes grow and visually thicken. I will continue.
The result of regular use of castor oil will be noticeable after a couple of weeks.
Milena, 50 years old: 2 months ago I didn’t imagine that my eyebrows could get their old outlines. But it happened. And all thanks to the castor oil. Recently, this oil is my favorite cosmetic product.