If you have long wanted to try making mannit on kefir at home, a step-by-step recipe with a photo from our editorial staff will help you with this very pleasant affair.
If you have long wanted to try cooking mannich on kefir at home, a step-by-step recipe with a photo from our editorial staff will help you with this very pleasant thing, because cooking should always be a joy! Just want to say that manna is a fairly simple and popular for home-made pastries. This is explained by the fact that it is prepared from products that every hostess of the house must have on hand. Mannik is easy to prepare, but very gentle and tasty, great for tea.
Mannik is easy to prepare, but very gentle and tasty, great for tea
Cooking manna on kefir: why semolina?
You need to quickly prepare the dish, but you have no extra time or money to go to the store? Mannik - your best option for cooking at home. You can not sit down your child for healthy semolina? Not a question, he manages to eat in two accounts. Let's finally find out all the secrets of cooking this wonderful dish.
Before cooking, let's deal with the manna itself. Is he good? As we noted above, he prepares very quickly, and this is his undeniable plus. For making a whole cake with a delicious filling and serving it to tea you need no more than an hour. Another indisputable advantage of manna is its original taste. Fans of soft and soft dough will appreciate the cake on the merit, besides, it is universal and suitable for any drinks and after any meal. And, of course, there is no need to talk about the availability of products for its preparation, because you can even find them at home.
But another advantage of the most semolina - the main ingredient of manna, is its useful composition. The semolina is replete with beneficial substances, such as vitamins of groups B and E, useful for strengthening the body, acting directly on the skin cells and tissues of internal organs. Do not forget about the important bio-bacteria contained in kefir - another major ingredient in our current recipe. We hope that all these advantages of manna will convince you that this cake is an excellent choice for tea time.
Lovers of soft and soft dough will appreciate the cake
Tip! To make the cake even healthier, add more ingredients that contain vitamins and trace elements to improve health: fruits, berries, honey, and more.
What are we to cook it from?
We are preparing the simplest and most classic mannit on kefir, therefore we will have not so many ingredients, but they themselves will be quite affordable and inexpensive. We need only:
- Semolina soft varieties - 190 grams;
- Granulated sugar (preferably vanilla sugar) - 200 grams;
- Wheat flour - 150 grams;
- Two eggs;
- Butter - 100 grams;
- Kefir non-fat (1.5-1.8% fat) - 250 milliliters;
- Salt - two pinches;
- Baking powder (or baking soda in vinegar) - one and a half teaspoons;
- Baking dish.
All the ingredients for mannica are readily available.
Tip! Instead of kefir, you can also use yogurt, but the percentage of fat content then should be slightly increased. Also, it should be noted that manna in this case will turn out a little more solid.
If you have prepared all the above products, you are ready to prepare this wonderful dish. Let's look at manufacturing step by step:
- First, kefir, eggs and butter are first removed from the refrigerator. They must be removed in advance in order to have time to come to the desired consistency.
- Need to prepare and semolina. The croup is filled with kefir and mixed thoroughly, after which it remains to soak for the next half hour for subsequent swelling.
Tip! If for the first time you felt that your cake was too hard, try increasing the kefir time of your cereal. However, do not overdo it: two hours is the deadline.
- As long as the semolina is filled with kefir for the last ten minutes, you can turn on and turn on the oven.
If for the first time you felt that your cake was too hard, try increasing the kefir time of your cereal.
Cooking the dough and manna itself
As soon as you prepare everything, you can start preparing the dough:
- Butter, aged to room temperature, you need to mix and grind with sugar to a white homogeneous mass.
- Eggs need to be broken into another dish, make sure that shells do not fall into it or you do not get a rotten egg, and after that add eggs to sugar and butter. Mix all ingredients to a single mass. In this and the following paragraphs, we strongly recommend using a mixer for mixing products, but you can try a whisk or fork.
- We take out a container with swollen semolina in kefir and add the contents to the remaining ingredients, and carefully mix it.
- Take another bowl, sift wheat flour into it and add salt and baking powder. After mix well.
- Mix both masses with each other and finally knead the homogeneous dough. Make sure not to get lumps.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with butter.
- Carefully put the dough into shape, align it to make it look beautiful.
- Form the dough in a preheated to a temperature of 180-190 degrees oven and leave to bake for the next half hour (you can a little more).
Mannik may be chocolate
Tip! Oven temperature may vary. Rely on the features of your oven, take into account the mistakes of previous experience, if at first you will not be able to.
See this beautiful golden crust? Mannik can be removed from the oven! You can also find out if your cake is delicious, with a small wooden toothpick. If after you have pierced the dough with a toothpick, there are pieces of it left on it, then your manna has not yet reached readiness. Otherwise, you can safely take out your creation. It is ready to serve along with other sweets and tea, however, this is not all that you can do with manna.
If after you have pierced the dough with a toothpick, there are pieces of it left on it, then your manna has not yet reached the point of readiness
Tip! If you don’t have time for anything else, sprinkle icing sugar on top of the cake. It will be delicious and beautiful.
Lovers of experiments
With each new cooking, you can experiment with the contents and ingredients to delight yourself and your loved ones and friends with new truly unique dishes. Among the most popular and easiest ways to lubricate the cake with condensed milk or condensed milk or some berry or fruit jam. You can also change the appearance of the cake, using other baking dishes or learning how to bake different shapes on your own.
A very interesting and really tasty option is the creation of the real cake. To do this, you need to make a mannica using our recipe, then cut the whole shape into two or three, or maybe even four different cake layers. Each cake is smeared with the fact that you have chosen in advance: it can be sweet creams, fruit jams, berry jam, various nuts or melted chocolate, as well as condensed milk named above. You can decorate the top with fudge or icing, or just sprinkle with sweet coconut chips.
You can decorate the top with fudge or icing, or simply sprinkle with sweet coconut chips
Tip! All products, including those for filling or impregnation, can be purchased on the market. They sell all the ingredients that may interest you.
Let's come up with a delicious filling
The filling also matters, and very large. If you have time, be sure to work on the filling for your cake. As a sweet filling, lemon or orange peel, dried fruit, raisins, candied fruits and fresh fruits are perfect. You can choose very tasty nuts, poppy seeds, soak the cake with syrup and add vanilla or cook on vanilla sugar. You can try and cottage cheese or chocolate, if you already have experience of such cooking. The main thing is not to overdo it and not to overdo it, because everything should be in moderation.
Tip!If you want to use fruits or berries as a filling, choose caramelized in advance, as it is easier to cook with them, and the filling is sweeter.
As a sweet filling, lemon or orange peel, dried fruit, raisins, candied fruits and fresh fruit are perfect.
Mannica example with filling
Let's try to see what the recipe for cooking mannica with a filling, for example, from apples, lemon and raisins, will look like. As ingredients, we will need:
- Semolina - two glasses of 250 milligrams;
- Kefir - 150 grams;
- Apple - three pieces;
- Sugar - one glass;
- Egg - two pieces;
- Cream margarine - 10 grams;
- Lemon - half;
- Raisin - 100 grams;
- Salt - one pinch;
- Soda, slaked with vinegar - half a teaspoon;
- Wheat flour - 30 grams;
- Butter - 20 grams (only for the test);
- Baking dish.
Cooking follows the same pattern as usual. The semolina is put on swelling, the dough is prepared, the oven is heated. However, in the process of cooking, after mixing butter, sugar, kefir and semolina, add margarine to them, melted in advance to room temperature. After that, grate a lemon and add it to the dough along with raisins, flour and soda. Make sure that the mass was lush enough. This is achieved by beating with a mixer.
Mannik with raisins and dried fruit
Next, you need to peel the apples and cut them into small slices. All the slices are added to the dough and mixed thoroughly with the other ingredients. Well, then follow the usual plan: lubricate the baking dish with butter, pour and level the dough, put it in the oven and bake for forty to fifty minutes at 180 degrees. Your delicious manna with lots of delicious fillings is ready.
Tip! Apples, by the way, can not even peel, as well as pears, apricots, plums, and more. It is enough to remove the core, the leg and the bones.
Some of the secrets of mannic
Of course, throughout the article, we tried to give you as much useful information as possible, supplementing it with important tips, but this is not all the recommendations that we have in store for you. Depending on the situation, we advise you to do the following:
- If you do not have a kitchen scale at home and you have not yet learned how to measure by eye, then a quarter-kilogram glass or mug will help you measure the required amount of semolina.
- You can get a more rich mannic if you whip the whites and yolks from the eggs separately and then knead them in the dough itself.
You can get a more lush manna, if you whip the whites and yolks from the eggs separately and then knead them into the dough itself.
- The most convenient form for baking cakes can be called silicone, because from this form it is most convenient to remove the already prepared dough. However, you can use the form that you have.
- The best time to reheat the oven is 20 minutes, which is why we advise you to turn it on just before you start kneading the dough.
- It's pretty obvious, but you should strictly ensure that your cooking products are fresh and not expired.
- Impregnation with syrup makes mannic more juicy and sweet.
- Swelling of semolina in kefir is very important for the softness and juiciness of the cake.
Tip!Be sure to follow all the recommendations to get a high-quality and tasty cake.
Impregnation with syrup makes mannic more juicy and sweet.
So, today we have learned to cook a very tasty cake, which is called manna. This example only proves that all ingenious is simple. We hope that you will be able to please your loved ones with this miracle of culinary art, and you will not have to spend a lot of attempts on this. This is only pancakes are obtained lumpy from the first time, manna sure will come out even for an inexperienced hostess!
Share our article with your friends, write your recipes and tips in the comments and look at other articles on our site (they are also very interesting).